Live victoriously - Daniel 6
An audio recording of this sermon is available.
Daniel 6 “Live Victoriously”
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? God wins.
- The BIG picture of encouragement; God WINS
The last verse in the story, v28 “So Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian.”
Daniel’s end is our end – in Jesus Christ eternal prosperity.
- God wins when people are against you. (v1-5)
- God wins when governments are against you (v6-16)
- God wins when the world itself is against you (v17-28)
How comprehensive is this victory?
Allow your eyes to move from Daniel to Jesus.
2. The specific challenge of God’s reign
Daniel fears only god
Daniel never changes
Help and Thanks.
Daniel as the windscreen wiper giving us a clear view
- Unbelievers come and bow now
- Believers live with courage and excitement for the future
Copyright information: The sermon texts are copyright and are available for personal use only. Sermon media provided by Newland Media. If you wish to use them in other ways, please contact us for permission.