Prayer points for May 2021
Praise God for:
- The joy of meeting together and getting to sing again (outside)
- The growing number who are returning to physical gatherings
- The Evening Network services which are a great encouragement
- The loosening Covid restrictions that allow more gathering
- The determination of AMiE to be shaped by God’s word
Ask God for:
- New believers to be made in the coming weeks and months
- A zeal for personal and corporate evangelism to be evident
- The return to meeting of all the members of the church family
- A determined desire to be hospitable and grow in love
- His provision of a place to meet where we can all be together
- His work in our hearts to help us to live as strangers here
- His comfort to the low
Open Doors month of prayer for Myanmar
- Peace and strength for believers amidst much violence and fear
- Local churches struggling to meet (due to the coup and Covid)
- Provision for pastors and leaders where finances are short
- Stability for the country and infrastructure to meet basic needs
- Pray for safety for the young of Myanmar amidst protests
- Praise God for a hunger for his word and pray for bibles to be provided
Children and Youth
- Mini-Music and ABC – warm contacts and gospel opportunities.
- Youth Work – Praise God for good engagement at Focus (Bible Study). Pray that they’ continue to have a good attitude towards studying His Word. The Base – pray for creativity and fun, and for good engagement with John’s Gospel.
- JClub – continues on Zoom. Pray that the children would see clearly why Jesus is the best King!
- Children’s ministry on Sundays – good weather and good engagement with CFBS and group afterwards. Pray for creativity and wisdom.
- Pray that our children would have a genuine faith in Jesus, for boldness in evangelism and perseverance. Pray that they wouldn't be distracted by the things this world offers them.
- Pray for parents as they seek to disciple their children, that God would give them all they need.
- Pray for God’s blessing on Kay as she seeks to serve with humility and zeal.